Leading the Lean-Agile Software Enterprise with the Scaled Agile Framework®
This two-day course teaches the Lean-Agile principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®). You’ll learn how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, how to build an Agile Portfolio, and how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale. You will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and how to apply the principles and practices of SAFe to support Agile teams, programs, program portfolio management, and to coordinate large Value Streams.
Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA).
Course Dates and Location
|Washington DC||April 15-16|
|Washington DC||April 22-23|
|Washington DC||April 29-30|
After this course, you should be able to:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Support the execution of Agile Release Trains
- Coordinate large Value Streams
- Manage a Lean-Agile Portfolio
- Align the organization to a common process model
- Configure the Framework for your context
- Unlock the intrinsic motivation of knowledge workers
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise
- 1 / 20
Section 1 Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) 00:00:00 Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset 00:00:00 Section 2 Understanding SAFe Principles 00:00:00 Implementing an Agile Release Train 00:00:00 Section 3 Experiencing PI Planning 00:00:00 Executing and Releasing Value 00:00:00 Section 4 Building an Agile Portfolio 00:00:00 Coordinating Large Value Streams 00:00:00 Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise 00:00:00
No Reviews found for this course.